Thursday, February 3, 2011

Slip n' Slide

Today started off on a good note. Did the normal routine, took a shower and got ready for class. As I grabbed my guitar and headed out to my roommmates car (we carpool everyday), I opened the car door and stuffed my guitar in the back seat and then proceeded to get in the passenger's side. As i began to get in the car, while holding onto the door, i managed to lose my footing and slip. It was like something straight out of a movie! I went up and came right back down onto my right butt cheek, and then slid under my roomates car which was a little scary. The first thing i did after it happened was laugh. I had made it through my entire freshmen year without falling or slipping and now at the beginning of me being a Sophmore and 20, it happened, which i found abosoultely comedic. Luckily, it was just me and my roomate in the parking lot at the time so it wasn't THAT embarassing but it was quite a way to start off the day! So i guess my message is if you live anywhere where the streets are cold and icy BE CAREFUL!
                                         Peace and Gracefulness World!

Substitute the Briefcase for a backpack and make him a female and Thats pretty much how i went down

No comments:

Post a Comment