Thursday, February 24, 2011

To the BEST Momma in The World

Aunt, Vic, and Mom on Ladies Night

Today is my mother's birthday. Here's to the woman who gave me life and raised me right.

Dear Mom,
I love you with all my heart and you know it! I absolutely love how you always know what I'm thinking and how I'm feeling even when i don't want you to. You're my number one fan and the world's biggest stage mom, and i love that you support me in all i do. And who can keep a straight face when you bust up at a joke or something funny that you said! I love your hysterical laugh and the way it can brighten up a room. I don't think i can express the amount of gratitude in my heart that i have for you and putting up with me and my antics (not that i had a lot). You're the world's best momma and my best girlfriend! I thank my Heavenly Father everyday because he could not have sent me to a better momma! I love you and wish you THE BEST 48th Birthday
                              Love,
                                     Bribri <3

No comments:

Post a Comment